Blog launched: November 10, 2009

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sunset at OAKA

803_5181 [Sunset at OAKA]
 
I had gone to this place with a specific photographic project in mind but I was faced with adverse conditions that rendered the project impossible to carry out. The long metal “tunnel”, designed by the architect S. Calatrava for the 2004 Olympic games in Athens, provided me with an alternative project: to experiment using the hyperfocal distance in an attempt to achieve maximum depth of field. Indeed, I focused at 122cm and, to my surprise, I found the outcome more than encouraging. Not bad for a beginning, I think.
[The sunset was only a 'by-product' here.]
 
Photographed in Athens on September 03, 2019.
 
Please click on the picture to have a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment