Blog launched: November 10, 2009

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Irakleia bay

302_5236 [Irakleia bay]

 
As I was standing at my window early in the morning today, I was looking at the gloomy, rainy weather outside that was setting off all sorts of depressing feelings. Doing so is not the best thing to do if you need to counterbalance feelings produced by such weather and experienced in the middle of a pandemic. Fortunately, I subconsciously remembered a short, summer trip to Irakleia: a small gem-island in the Greek Small Cyclades. I had visited the island to take pictures of flowers there but I also had the chance to dive into clear turquoise waters and relax in an unprecedentedly tranquil island environment! My thoughts about it proved to be the perfect antidote to my mood! It reacted in only a few seconds!
 
Need to change your mood to the better?
Just click on the picture for a better view and recall similar experiences of yours.
 
Photographed in 2010
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment